The field of RNA is growing rapidly and building on the success of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, the mRNA pioneers are now refocusing on therapeutics. Development of mRNA therapeutics is significantly more challenging than mRNA vaccines, with hurdles related to delivery, safety, and duration of protein expression. To be successful, mRNA engineering will necessitate some innovations (e.g., UTR design, cap analogues, codon optimization) to develop optimized mRNA drugs. RNA T&T’s goal is to become a leader in the field by providing its partners with optimized engineered mRNA at various scales (from 1 mg to grams) for pre-clinical research, and a screening service (fast production of several mRNA candidates designed by RNA T&T for a given protein and application).
We offer: High quality in vitro transcribed RNA (e.g., mRNA, lncRNA) and LNPs. Targeted LNPs are also available.
Our services include:
- Off the shelf reporter mRNA (Luciferase, eGFP, mCherry)
- Hundreds of variants of a sequence can be produced for rapid screening in therapeutic applications.
- Large scale custom RNA synthesis: with size ranging from a few hundred nucleotides, up to 5000 nt.
- Codon and sequence optimization for better expression.
- UTR optimization for better translation efficiency.
- Encapsulation in commercially available LNPs.